Cheapest QLED TVs in India – 2022
When it comes to recommending the best and cheapest QLED TVs for you, we recommend only a few models, depending on your budget constraints. If you don’t mind spending money on your TV, we recommend that you choose a Samsung model.
The models are available in 43, 49 and 55 inch models. You can then purchase as needed.
However, if you have limited money and want to buy a 55-inch QLED TV, we recommend a OnePlus model as the right TV for you.
Best Value for Money QLED TV
TCL 50 inches 4K Ultra HD Android Smart QLED TV 50C715
Indian buyers tend to pay more attention to the size and resolution of their TVs, with less consideration for screen type. LEDs are the standard for most buyers, but TCL’s new C715 series allows us to consider better TVs without significant price increases. With the 55C715, TCL offers the benefits of QLED screens at a cheaper price than similar sized LED TVs on the market.
The software on the TCL 55C715 was almost perfect. Televisions work very well with high quality content, but low resolution video isn’t ideal. If you have a subscription in streaming services and can buy a decent streaming device.
TCL is a huge company with splendid technical resources, however to this point it has most effective reviewed the brand’s finances statistics. With the C715 QLED, you begin to bend your muscles.
It’s in reality nonetheless good in a lot of respects, with most effective 3 HDMIs and occasionally fantastic for the general package. Of course, there isn’t always a scarcity of competing reasonably-priced TVs like Samsung, Mi, and OnePlus proper now, however this TCL merits its location at the cheapest chart.
- C715K Series combines an ultra slim design, 4K HDR PREMIUM picture quality with Quantum Dot, Dolby Vision, HDR10+ and the most advanced Smart TV system ever: Android TV with Google Assistant built-in.
- Easily access to the content you love thanks to integrated hands-free voice control: you can talk directly to your TV.
- This TCL innovative bezel less design will redefine how you look at your TV and how your TV looks.
- Elegance meets QLED performance and technology in a perfect harmony.
Best Overall QLED TV
Samsung 43 inches 4K Ultra HD Smart QLED TV QA43Q60AAKLXL
The best Samsung smart TV in the budget category is the Samsung QA43Q60AAKLXL. This is an entry-level model in the 2021 QLED TV series that doesn’t have the same features as the higher-end panels, but offers decent performance for its price. With a wide range of sizes from 43 inches, you can get whatever you want.
It has a QLED panel with an excellent native contrast ratio that shows a dark black color, with local dimming, Supreme UHD Dimming to accentuate it. If you want to use it in a bright room, it has excellent reflection management and excellent maximum SDR brightness, so even a dark room will do. It supports 4K Ultra HD (3840 x 2160) Resolution, and offers the best HDR experience via Quantum HDR. It displays a wide color gamut, 100% Color Volume and will be bright enough to bring out the highlights of HDR content.
It is limited to 60Hz panels and has low input lag and acceptable response time for comfortable gamers. The built-in Tizen OS offers additional features, it’s still easy to use, there are plenty of apps to download, and you can take advantage of the smart remotes with built-in voice control. All in all, if you want a cheap Samsung QLED TV, you have to be satisfied with it.
- Tizen Operating System provides smooth performance
- 43 Inch Ultra HD 4K display offers amazing picture clarity
- 20 Watts Audio Output for a fully engrossing audio experience
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth Support provides you with the option of wirelessly connecting compatible devices to your TV
- 3 x HDMI and 2 x USB Ports offers easy connectivity options